Dawn L. Baxter
Maryland’s Real Estate Agent
My company and I employ the latest, most effective and innovative marketing techniques to reach the widest audience! We provide a broad internet reach and high quality printed postcards and brochures, we offer a personalized and successful marketing plan and package!
But most importantly, … we are always in touch and available for updates and feedback! During the course of your listing, we will:
Dawn L. Baxter
- Multiple list your property in MRIS (The Metropolitan Regional Information System) with exciting, informative, call-provoking remarks
- Create a multiple-photo Virtual Tour online
- Push your listing, using ListHub, out to the Internet to 750+ different websites
- Place a distinctive “For Sale” sign in your yard and brochure box
Owning your own home is a major step in building your future. I believe everyone should purchase a home whether as a primary residence or as a landlord. It drastically improves your tax situation and helps for options in your future.
Why pay escalating rents or someone else’s mortgage when you can own your own home? Rents are quite expensive in this area. Mortgage companies now have various programs to fit any of your financing needs along with your own comfort level in payment. Even if you only plan to be in the area a few years, it is better to own than to pay rent. Your can always keep your primary residence when you move and turn it into a rental property to diversify your assets, otherwise you can always sell after taking the advantage of the tax benefits and move on to purchase elsewhere or move up. Area rentals are much needed in Crofton, Odenton, Bowie and in the surrounding areas, especially with future growth of Fort Meade, NSA, etc.
I enjoy helping clients find what they are looking for, explain the entire process, and make the transaction as smooth as possible. Deal with a knowledgeable professional for excellent service. Working with an experienced, full-time agent who truly knows the market and surrounding areas will be a great benefit.
- School Teacher – 1978-1982
- Licensed Realtor since April 1979
- Over $22 million volume in 2005
- #1 Top Crofton Agent in Anne Arundel County since 1994
- Relocation Specialist – USAA, Navy Federal, Cendant Mobility & several other relocation affinity groups
- Highest level of excellent’s award for HES, Trained Affinity agent USA
- #4 Individual Associate for Total Units in Baltimore Region in 2003
- #1 Office Agent for many consecutive years at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (formerly O’Connor, Piper, Flynn, ERA)
- Lifetime member of the DSAC (Distinguished Sales Achievement Club) & Masters Club
- Director in Masters Club, 2014
- NRT’s Top 1,000 sales associates of 45,000 for many years
- Top sales agent for units sold in 2013 for entire Baltimore region for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- IN the top 15 agents for Coldwell Banker greater Baltimore Area since January 2014.